English
User online: 63

TEK9 Cinema Minimovie Contest by AMD
Written by Unknown and translated by Unknown on 06.12.2009 Time 19:56

After the PldX movie contest, another movie contest has been announced: The TEK9 Cinema Minimovie Contest by AMD.



The contest is very similar to the PldX Movie Contest, with one major difference: This time, the movies are not limited to one game, TF2, there is a large selection of games to choose from. Besides that, the maximum movie length has been set to 1:30 minutes while movies must not be shorter than 1 minute.

Prizes:


Because the contest is being sponsored by AMD, there is a set of prizes to win:

1st : AMD Phenom™ II X4 940 3GHz Socket AM2 (RRP €130) + honorary spot in TEK9Cinema
2nd: AMD Phenom™ II X4 940 3GHz Socket AM2 (RRP €130)
3rd: AMD Phenom™ II X4 940 3GHz Socket AM2 (RRP €130)
4th: AMD Phenom™ II X4 940 3GHz Socket AM2 (RRP €130)
5th: AMD Phenom™ II X4 940 3GHz Socket AM2 (RRP €130)

The Games:


  • Call of Duty 2
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  • Call of Duty 5: World at War
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Counter Strike 1.6
  • Counter Strike Source
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Quake III
  • Quake IV
  • Quake Live
  • Battlefield 2
  • Day of Defeat: Source
  • Trackmania Nations

Time schedule:


Signup Period:  Dec 3rd 2009 – Dec 18th 2009
Producing Period: Dec 3rd 2009 – Jan 17th 2010
Uploading Period: Jan 7th 2010 – Jan 17th 2010
Voting Period:  Jan 22nd 2010 – Jan 31st 2010
Winner Announced: Feb 5th 2010

The Voting:


The voting is composed of a preselection by the community and a jury. The community will be selecting the Top 10 of the videos. This voting will determine 25% of the final rating. The other 75% are based on the selection of an independent jury.

Maybe, a Team Fortress 2 Movie will make it to the Top 10. So, do your best and try hard to show off your fragmovie skil.

Screenshots

No screenshots

0 Comments

Write a comment

You only can write comment as a registered member
TFPortal German